Create a digitally integrated
- Create Impact
- Build Confidence
- Drive Sales
For more information, contact Creative Realities at email@example.com
1. As a dealer, how do I update my ads?
2. Is maintenance of the Impact Media Network required?
3. Do I need to power off the unit or the iPad?
4. Who do I contact for support?
5. Are technicians required onsite to fix technical issues with the system?
6. How is the monitor different than a regular TV?
The Impact Media Network is billed monthly via our SaaS program. Terms and conditions are specified in each dealer package, please refer to the Enrollment form above.
Order your products and supplies online via www.cri.com/impactmedia or by emailing Creative Realities Inc. MarketCenter-designated firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Realities Inc. sends all data/invoices electronically to MarketCenter.
MarketCenter generates invoice and credit memo documents, which can be accessed via DealerCONNECT under the MarketCenter Billing tab. To review your weekly invoice or credit memo, click on the Vendor Code link on the Billing page, then use the pull-down menu to highlight Creative Realities Inc.’s MC code (MC616). Click the Search button to access your individual statement.
The total charges are posted to your corresponding Dealer Billing Statement.